Friday, June 4, 2010

I know what I want. Do you?


After all the Katy Perry “I kissed a girl”-hoopla, where it seemed like everyone was suddenly bi-curious or try-sexual when they got a bit drunk and/or wanted to impress their boyfriends, it seemed only appropriate to create a direct statement as to what most lesbians wants: A lesbian!

Now, I don’t mean to knock those that are experimenting or simply bisexual, but in my experience, most lesbians prefer to find a woman-loving woman... well, at least if said lesbian is interested in something more than just sex. It just saves a lot of wasted time and confusion for everyone involved - and let's face it, the term "lesbian drama" is a reality. We are emotional creatures... even when it's supposed to be about just hot sex. ;o)

So if you’re single and looking for a woman who wants a woman, then this design might be for you?

No comments: